COVID-19 Safety Standards for Cardinal Recovery Patients
Cardinal Recovery is committed to ensuring the safety of all of our patients, their families, and staff during this unprecedented time. As updates on the impact of COVID-19 are released we will continue to adhere to the guidelines as provided by the CDC as well as our local and state government.
Please note that for the safety of our patients, their families, and our staff, on-site visitation is not allowed at Cardinal Recovery for the time being. For further information, please contact a member of our clinical department.
Keeping our patients, staff, and facilities safe and clean is our top priority. Cardinal Recovery has implemented the following safety protocols:
- Temperature and symptom screening protocols are in place for all patients and staff
- COVID-19 Testing is available on-site via a nasal swab (results in 24 – 72 hours) and antibody testing via a finger prick test (instant results within 15 minutes)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) has been provided to all staff and patients as required, and is routinely checked to ensure proper and secure storage
- Cleaning service contracts have been renewed and enhanced to ensure a sanitary environment
- All staff has been trained on infection prevention and safety protocol training
- Patient care supplies such as masks, hand sanitizers, and soap are readily available and monitored
- We are in communication with local and state healthcare providers to ensure that we receive important community-specific updates
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our patients, their families, and our staff and will remain steadfast in our efforts. Adhering to stringent safety standards is our top focus, matched only by our dedication to guiding the long-term recovery of our patient population.
The CDC has provided a list of easy tips that can help prevent the spread of COVID-19. They are as follows:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wear personal protective equipment such as face coverings and gloves.
- Wash your hands as often as possible with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Stay home when symptoms are present, and seek medical care as needed.
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing.
For additional information on COVID-19 safety measures, please take a look at the CDC’s Coronavirus Guide.
Your path to recovery is waiting Our admissions specialist are available 24/7 to listen to your story
and we’re here to help.
and get you started with next steps.
In addition, refer to the following informative resources:
COVID-19 and Substance Abuse Disorders
Addiction in Isolation by Dr. Sanjay Gupta
To learn more about Cardinal Recovery and the Coronavirus click the Learn More button.